Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Chalkin' it up to a pretty good day...

Today has been a pretty good, productive day.  While I didn't get to everything I wanted to do today, I feel pretty good about what I did do.  :)

*Grocery shopping done - without having to buy somebody else's food stamps (see prior post)
*Pantry cabinets cleaned out
*Medicine "bucket" cleaned out and organized
*A little laundry done
*New blind hung up in the kitchen - This one gave me a workout since it was the window over the sink.  I am too short to reach the top so I had to get up on the counter and sink to be able to reach the top of the window.  It was killer on my knees, back, and arms.  Needless to say, an hour and a half later, I had a new blind up in my window.  I even shortened it to the right length.  And, it looks pretty dang good.  :)

Allison had swim practice again tonight.  KLTV, the local tv station, came out and two of the sportscasters "raced" two of our CAT (Champion Aquatic Team) swimmers.  It was quite amusing.  I don't think the sportscasters realized how good some of our kiddos swim.  It was pretty fun.  The story should be on the news Thursday after the Mavs game.  Can't wait to see the coverage.  I'm curious what their take on the experience will be.  If I can find a link to the footage, I'll post a link to it here.

Finishing my day lounging on the couch with the family watching a little tv.  Today has been good.  Thank the Lord!  Night night peeps!  ;)

No comments: