Thursday, July 5, 2007

Totally Tagged!

Well, my friend Kim tagged everyone who read her last blog post so now I have to come up with 7 random facts about *ME*! Well, here goes...

#1 -- I have one tattoo, but I wish I had more. I am lovin' the ink and I am in love with tattoo art. I wish I had a Kat von D tattoo. Maybe someday.....

#2 -- I love the singer Pink. If I could be anybody else I think I'd be her. I love her bad%ssness (I know that is so NOT a word!). She totally rocks!

#3 -- I love to read blogs! (Keep updatin' them peeps! :D)

#4 -- I played varsity softball and swam on the swim team in high school. I loved it too. I just recently started playing coed softball with my husband and our family/friends. It is tough to just jump back into something like that after NOT doing it for 15 years! But, a TON of fun!

#5 -- I went to a Kid Rock concert about 6 years ago. It was a blast even though some guy peed right behind me and it splashed up on my leg! Totally disgusting!

#6 -- I have always wanted a Jeep Wrangler.

#7 -- I like old vintage stuff for my house. Junking is a hobby of mine. The older the better. That kind of stuff has great character!

Okay, it's your turn now peeps! If you read it, consider yourself tagged! Post a comment so I know to go read your blog!

2 comments:

Kim Langston said...

Dang Brandy we sound so much alike. Although I don't have a tattoo, I so wish I had a Kat von D tat!!!

Aubrey said...

I read this.... funny that I worked on a project today that has to do with the #7...

it'll be in an upcoming Maya Road publication - stay tuned for it at CHA!