Thursday, June 21, 2007

Backyard visitor...



This little guy visited us yesterday afternoon and had Deuce all worked up. He was barking he head off! He just couldn't stand it! Allison went outside to see what got Deuce's feathers ruffled and came running back in to tell me Deuce had found a turtle! She was so excited and her blue eyes were just as big as could be! I was so tickled at her!

No gym time today. :( My knee hurt me most of last night and finally this morning it feels better. A couple of Aleve works wonders! ;) I think I need to not go today so that it doesn't hurt tonight when we play softball. Kinda bummed about it....
Aubrey and Taylor are coming today. I am excited. I really miss having Aubrey around to chat and hang out with. Before they get here I need to get the laundry folded and the house straightened up. It's not too bad but it definately needs to be picked up. The girls helped out a bit yesterday.
I have to brag on Ally a bit. She is really trying to earn the extra $50 she needs to get an iPod. So, she came in and took everything out of her bathroom and then mopped and cleaned it! Without being asked. I am so proud of her. She is trying to be responsible. My little girl is growing up much faster than I'd like!

4 comments:

Kim Langston said...

Tell Aubrey hi for me!

marcibun said...

Wow, cool! I've never seen a turtle that looks like that before.

Tell Aubrey I say Hello!

The Mom said...

Very cool!! I like your backyard visitor much better than the one we just had. I didn't actually see it cause hubby said it was about 5 feet long and legless!! EEEK!!

Hatter J said...

Very cool turtle!!! Sorry to hear about your knee..there is nothing worse than wanting to work out when you can't.

As a teacher, I LOVE kids like Ally--they really make my day when they go the extra mile like that!