Friday, December 7, 2007

Kids, Candy, and Trees

This had been a long week for me. So much to do, so little time. Story of my life! Not to mention that I have had to deal with kids misbehaving all week long. I'm not sure what has been in the water this week but it seems to be one thing after another! WOW! I have talked to more parents this week than I can count on my hands! I hope the next two weeks of school are better!



I have been busy working on some projects for my design team at AC Bailey Designs. I had so much fun with these papers! I have a hard time scrapping certain holidays -- ie. Halloween! But the Scenic Route Salem line was so much fun it was easy to scrap these pics! I also used the My Minds Eye Confetti paper collection on the pictures of Whitney. They just seemed to match! I also liked how they worked with Whit's "Rockstar" poses!I also doodled on this one. I summoned my inner Aubrey and just went for it! (For those of you who don't know Aubrey -- She's my mega talented best friend and the most artsy farts gal I know!) Then there are the cards. I have been on a card kick. I am really enjoying making cards at the moment. They can be a challenge sometimes but I have fun with them. :D I have a few more projects that I am working on this month. They are just taking a little longer because they are altered projects. As soon as I get them finished I will post them here.

We still don't know anything about the situation on our house. The owners still want to move back and I don't blame them. They are in the same situation we are in. We are thinking that we really would like to move back to Bryan. I already know I really like the district and Mike has a couple of job leads. Plus, there are plenty more places for him to look. The girls really miss it there too. They miss all their friends. We have really give this a lot of thought and don't know for sure what we will be doing but we have been leaning towards moving back. I think it would be beneficial to our family. We all want to be there and I think that being some place that you are happy to be takes a lot of the stress out of our lives. Know what I mean? I am sure that we will get it all figured out soon. Just say a little prayer for us!
We got the tree up this week. The girls helped get it decorated. We cut it down at the tree farm. The girls had a blast trying to pick one out! They were running all over looking at trees! Well, we got us a crooked tree but the girls think it is the most beautiful one ever! I'm glad they like it! I'll post pics of all that in the next day or two.


Not much going on this weekend. Probably cleaning the house and hopefully scrapping a little. I hope you all have a great weekend! Later!






2 comments:

marcibun said...

Beautiful stuff! I'm loving the red/white/blue!

Hatter J said...

The trick-or-treat layout is WAY Fab!!!! The other stuff rocks too, but Hween is my fave holiday...so, I'm a little biased.