Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Little Scrappy Fun


This is my latest project. I created it for my design team assignment for AC Bailey Designs. I really like how it
turned out. I used the Basic Grey Romani papers & ribbon and the Maya Road Calendar album to complete this. It seemed to take forever since I wasn't able to just sit down and work on it at one time. It took several short altering sessions to get it completed, but I love how it turned out. I absolutely love the Basic Grey and Maya Road stuff. They stinkin' rock!

I have some layouts completed that I'll upload when I get a chance! Can't wait to share them too. They are Basic Grey babies too! Love me some Basic Grey!

I am hoping to scrap tonight. I have some really cool ideas rolling around in my head. Cross your fingers I get enough time and energy to get that ball rollin'!

3 comments:

Susan Coish said...

Beautiful Brandy!!! LOVE your new blog too!!

Aubrey said...

Well, well, well. Glad to see you started a blog so I can see what you are up to... be sure and post LOTS of pics of those girlies too!

Looks great so far!

Kim Langston said...

Didn't realize you started blogging...

Love the address book.