Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's A Whole New World!

Well, peeps I decided that I needed to enter the blogging world. Why? Good question. I never thought I'd want to spill my guts on the internet and put my entire life out there for the world to hear about. But, I have gotten in the habit of reading a few blogs and it really got me thinking. Wouldn't this be a great way to stay in touch with family and friends that don't live close to us? Absolutely! I'll be able to keep everybody up to date on the day to day stuff and the funny things that happen in the lives of a Lackey. And, when my girlies get older they'll have a record of their lives to keep forever. I think that in itself is worth it. It definately will be a whole new world for me!

1 comment:

marcibun said...

Welcome to the blogging world Brandy!