Saturday, March 7, 2009

Photo Post

Okay, so last post I said I'd get some pictures up here. Here they are...

The first two pictures were taken by the girls. I really like them. I have been wanting some with the girls and this was on my birthday. We left school early and went home to wait on Mike to get home so we could go to Wings. These pics are the result! :)


This is a picture of my hair. I put the red streaks in my hair on Valentine's Day. I really like the results. Needless to say, I'll prolly get them again when these fade out. They are fun... I think they fit my personality... :)










Me and Kelly. She is way fun! We had a lot of fun this night. It was nice to get out and do something with friends.


I don't think this picture needs a lot of explanation. This is Whitney. She has an 8 year old attitude. The end...










Me and Ally cheesin' together. She is a crack-up. She LOVES to pose for pictures. Or just get in them....

Mike prolly wouldn't like it if he knew I put this picture of him on here. I like it though. And I think this is a kinda cool picture. We were in the Katy Mall after Ally's swim meet in Jan. The place in the background was like a 50's soda shop. They had hamburgers and stuff. The food wasn't all that great but it was fun.









This is Ally's arm. At meets, the kids get their heat number and lane number written on their arms so they can keep up with when they swim. It also helps the swim officials get them where they need to go. She thought this was really cool.




Allison and Ryan. This is my friend Kelly's daughter. (She's in the picture with me a couple pictures above this one.) They both swam in the 50 freestyle at the January meet. They actually don't compete against each other because they are in different age brackets. (They are only a year apart in school and age though.) They were both nervous, but they were so cute. They buddied up that day.

This has been a busy week. We had our Reading TAKS test at school this past Tuesday. That day alone is enough to wear a girl out. My kids were really good. I can't wait to see their scores. Wednesday was my birthday. Ate at Wings-N-More with the Provacek's. Thursday was a pretty normal day and Friday was fun day at school so the kids got to watch a movie and play games. They had fun but it seemed like a long day! Glad that the weekend is here....


More later. Much love!

B-






2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love reading your blog and the photos are so good! Tell the girls I miss them!

Laura-Lee said...

Your hair is unbelievably beautiful Brandy!! I love it!!