Sunday, March 22, 2009

Drum Roll Please...

This past week we got our preliminary TAKS Reading results back.  No scores, just pass/fails...  And the results were...

They passed!  Woo! Hoo!  What a weight lifted off my shoulders!

Spring break ends today.  I am sad.  I wish I had some more time off.  I spent a lot of my time working on the house.  It is nice to have a clean house though.  I have enjoyed sitting in it.  haha  :)  On Friday, we headed to Kilgore for the weekend.  It was a nice trip.  The girls enjoyed being around their cousins.  Last night we went to Big Pines Lodge at Lake Caddo.  It was a nice night.  We had to wait a while, like you always do when you do there, but it was nice.  The girls had never seen whole fried catfish and were just amazed by the bones.  They were kinda funny.  I had to finally tell Whit that she couldn't walk around with the fish skeleton.  When we left Whit went with Nana and Papaw while Ally went with Uncle Don and Aunt Claudia.  She ended up spending the night at their house since Bailey, her cousin, and a friend were staying the night.  I was really happy to hear they all got along and had a good time.  Ally definitely enjoyed herself.  

Overall, we had a good spring break.  I am a little refreshed and ready to tackle work tomorrow, but I am still counting down until the next break!

Much love!
B-

No comments: