I am home from school today. Not really sick though. Mental health day. Gotta have one of those every once in a while. I definitely needed one today. Actually, it is long overdue. I am doing stuff for me today. Not anybody else. It feels good too.
On my To Do list today:
1. Wash some laundry (Okay, maybe it benefits others, but it is for me too. The laundry is piling up and driving me crazy.)
2. Scrap. I haven't been able to do this for the past week or two and I need my creative fix.
3. Play with Dixie and Deuce. Right now my furry friends are being so cute. They are both on the back of the couch looking out the window. Ahhhh.....
4. Eat lunch with Mike. Just me and him. That doesn't happen a lot.
5. Sew. I got a canvas bag from a fundraiser thing at school. I am not crazy about the "teachery" apple stuff on the front so I want to cover the bag and make myself a new purse. I will definitely take before and after pics once I get this going. I am actually a bit excited about it. I love the fabric I am going to use.
Well, if I am going to spend time with me then I better get off here and get busy. If I don't my day will waste away before I know it! Have a great Tuesday!