Sunday, November 18, 2007

Goals for the week

So, I am trying out a new background on my blog. I was really tired of the whole polka dot thing. I would really like to learn how to customize my backgrounds and colors. Maybe I'll be able to figure it out over the Thanksgiving break. I know that it is probably fairly simple but I just need to figure out where to start.

I also want to scrap my butt off this week. I have so many projects that I want to work on and complete. I need to get some things finished for AC Bailey Designs. I have some great papers and supplies to work with this month. I also have a few personal things I want to get done. Maybe even a few Christmas gifts..... :D

I want to take the girls out and do a photo shoot with them for my Christmas cards that I send out every year. I bought the papers for them yesterday. I really like what I bought. Much different from the past couple of years. I also need to do a photo shoot with Allison still. She has asked when it would be her turn. I think this week will be the perfect time to do that.

I plan on getting this house straightened back up. It isn't just a wreck yet so I think I can get it back in shape pretty quickly. Then I want to enjoy it!

My scrap stuff needs to be cleaned up and organized. Definately need to get that done so I can be more productive. It certainly helps!

I will have some scrappy goodness to post in the next couple of days. I have been in card making mode and want to get them up and posted.

More later! I'll post pics next time! Promise! Later gators!

1 comment:

marcibun said...

I like the plain background, it makes it easier to read. :)