Monday, August 13, 2007

I can't wait...

I get to have my hair done on Thursday. ***FINALLY*** I was so disappointed when I moved back here to East Texas and found out the lady who had always done my hair here had retired. I just didn't know where I should go. I tried one girl and I liked her okay, but it just wasn't the same. Know what I mean? Well, I ran into Sherron, my old hair lady, at Wal-Mart one day and told her I was so disappointed she retired. I talked to her for a bit and then she gave me her number and told me to call her if I wanted to get my hair done. WOO! HOO! I got in touch with her today and we got it all set up. I so can not wait to have her do my hair. She is just awesome! I can't remember one time she has done something to my hair that I did not like. She's a dream hair girl! Seriously. I can literally go in and tell her that I don't care what she does to my hair. Just fix it up for me. And, she always has something in mind that I like. Scratch that. Something that I love! I can't wait! I'll post pics after I get my hair done. (That is if I can get the girls to take a pic of me without cutting off my head!)

Worked in my classroom today. I don't feel like I accomplished much today. I got some laminating cut out. (That seems to take forever!) Got some more stuff laminated. Put up some posters on the wall. Put some bulletin boards up. Made a list of things to do manana. I hope to get a lot done tomorrow -- including putting my desks where I want them. Cross your fingers for me that I don't end up cleaning up a lot of my girls' messes and can actually accomplish everything on my list. They have been doing a lot of art in my room and they are definately their mother's children. They create like I do -- they make a beautiful mess! Now, if I could just get them to clean it up!

Well, I really need to get off the computer and get to bed. I'd like to get up a little bit early tomorrow so I can get a jump start on some things. Pics to come in the next few days!

3 comments:

Kory said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your new hair-do! I always hated getting things set up in the classroom - it never seemed like I had enough time to do it all!!!

Tiffany said...

Where's the pics, where's the pics. :D I've always loved cutting out lamination. Though just straight, square things. Not necessarily elephants and lions. :P

Patter Cross said...

Love the classroom! I know the kids will too! Sure looks like you put a lot of work into it! Such lucky kids for sure!