Sunday, May 20, 2007

This has been a busy weekend. I am tired tonight but I can't seem to turn my brain off. Lovely isn't it? I have nights like that sometimes. I think I just get overly tired. I haven't been sleeping too great lately. You know, waking up about a gazillion times a night. I hate that. Maybe tonight will be different.

My puppy has no idea how late it is. She is playing nonstop in the kennel. And being loud as she does it. She is even barking at her toys. Dixie is a mess -- totally rotten! Love her to death though!

The girls have only 4 days of school left. So far this week I am only working tomorrow. (I'll be tired....) Whit graduates on Tues. so I won't work then and I am not completely sure I want to work on the last 2 days of school. It will be wild!

Well, since I have to go to work in the morning I had better try to get some sleep. I'll update more in the next couple of days. Night peeps!

2 comments:

Kim Langston said...

Hey chica... e-mail (or PM) me with your address so I can send you a RAK... from the RAK drawing on my blog!

Cindy said...

Hi Miss Brandy! Your mom sent me the address to your blog! Love reading it and seeing pics of your family! Dixie is so cute!

Hope to see you this summer.
Love,
Aunt Cindy